Coconut Almond Lavash Bark
Adding a layer of baked Lavash under chocolate and fun flavors above is the perfect way to add crunch and volume to make a little chocolate go a long way.
- 1 sheet Mini Lavash Whole Grain & Flax
- 1/4 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 6 almonds
- 2 Tbsp. dried, shaved coconut
- Optional: sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Bake Mini Lavash for 5 minutes.
- Remove from oven, top with chocolate chips.
- Let chips melt on the warm Mini Lavash for a few minutes (or place back into the warm oven for 1 minute).
- Spread the chocolate chips over the entire Mini Lavash, top with crushed nuts and coconut.
- Refrigerate for at least 1 hour to allow chocolate to set.
- Break into pieces and enjoy!