Cinnamon Sugar Lavash Crackers
These sweet crackers are great with coffee, ice cream or all on their own. They also make an excellent gift during the holidays.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 2 tbsp. butter, melted
- 1 1/2 tbsp. cinnamon
- 1 1/2 tbsp. sugar
- Optional: cookie cutters
- Preheat the oven to 300F.
- Microwave butter for 10-15 seconds. Spread melted butter on Lavash with a brush (or use your fingers!).
- Mix cinnamon and sugar then sprinkle evenly on Lavash.
- Cut Lavash in half lengthwise then cut 10 1″ strips on each half. Optional: use cookie cutters to create fun shapes!
- Place on baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes or until light beige.
- Let cool. Enjoy or package in an airtight container as a gift!
Customize the ratios of cinnamon and sugar until you get the desired flavor and shade of beige. This is an easy recipe that’s hard to mess up so involve the children, experiment with different spices and have fun!
- Serving Size: ~20 1″x4″crackers
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional