Chicken Salad Cones
A healthy, savory twist on an ice cream cone! Feel free to get creative with your fillings.
- 1 Traditional Lavash
- 3oz cooked chicken
- 1 mini cucumber
- 5 cherry tomatoes
- 1/4 red onion
- 2 Tbsp. nonfat greek yogurt
- 1/2 Tbsp. distilled white vinegar
- 1/2 Tbsp. 0 calorie sweetener
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut the Lavash in half both ways to get 4 Lavash pieces.
- Fold each piece by bringing one corner to the opposite and adjust until the hole in the bottom is closed.
- Pierce with a toothpick to hold in place.
- Place on a greased baking tray and bake for 8 minutes, or until firm.
- Dice chicken and veggies, then stir in with greek yogurt, vinegar, sweetener, salt and pepper.
- Remove toothpicks from cones and fill with chicken salad mixture.