Chicken Lavash Taquitos
Insane taco flavor and satisfying crunch! These taquitos are low carb and packed with protein. Try adding cheese for even more protein and texture.
- 1 sheet Traditional Lavash
- 1 Chicken breast, cooked and shredded
- 2 Tbsp. Greek yogurt
- 1 tsp. Taco seasoning
- Drizzle of Taco sauce
- For the Dip:
- 1/4 cup Greek yogurt
- 1/4 tsp. Onion powder
- 1 sprig Green onion, chopped
- Salt to taste
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Cut Lavash into fourths.
- Mix chicken with taco seasoning and Greek yogurt.
- Spoon onto each piece of Lavash.
- Roll them up and hold in place with toothpicks.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes, or until crisp.
- Meanwhile, mix Greek yogurt with onion powder, green onions, and salt until smooth.
- Drizzle taco sauce over the taquitos and enjoy with homemade dipping sauce!