Caramelized Onion Pizza
Make your pizza game a bit fancier with this mouthwatering caramelized onion pizza. Goat cheese provides the perfect amount of tang with the sweet hint of caramelized onion.
- 1 sheet Mini Lavash Whole Grain & Flax
- 1/4 onion, sliced
- 1 oz. goat cheese
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- While preheating, cook onion in a greased nonstick pan over medium high heat and cover.
- Place the Lavash on the rack for 3 minutes to toast slightly.
- Let the goat cheese melt on the warm lavash so it spreads easier.
- Once the onions are transparent, then the heat off the pan and let some of the onions brown.
- Add onions over goat cheese and place back in the oven for 3-4 minutes until crisp.
- Drizzle with balsamic, slice and enjoy!