Caesar Salad Lavash Wrap
It’s simple, a Caesar salad is just better on a Lavash.
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1/2 cup romaine lettuce, torn
- 1/2 cup chicken breast, grilled*
- 1 tbsp. Parmesan cheese
- 1/8 cup Caesar salad dressing
- In a bowl, toss the romaine and Parmesan cheese with the Caesar salad dressing to coat.
- Cut the chicken into cubes or strips, according to your preference.
- Place the Caesar mix towards one of the shorter sides of the Lavash sheet, and distribute the chicken evenly on top.
- Wrap tightly, beginning from the side with the ingredients.
- Serving Size: 1 wrap
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional