When you’re craving pizza at 8am, here’s your answer… although we never judge for eating a classic pizza in the am! 😉
- 1 Traditional Pizza Crust
- 1/2 cup frozen spinach
- 1 egg
- Feta cheese
- Optional: hot sauce and bagel seasoning
- Preheat oven to 425 F.
- Bake the crust for a few minutes to get a firmer crust.
- While baking, steam the spinach and cook your egg.
- Place the spinach evenly over the crust, top with the cooked egg, sprinkle with feta, and add any optional seasonings you like!