Breakfast Pigs in a Blanket
These “Pigs in a Blanket” use chicken sausage wrapped in our Mini Lavash and coated in French toast batter to create an amazing breakfast bite. We dip in a side of sugar-free syrup for a little sweetness.
- 1 sheet Mini Lavash Whole Grain and Flax
- 1 chicken sausage link
- 1 Tbsp. liquid egg whites
- 1 ½ tbsp. milk
- 1 tsp. sugar-free maple syrup
- ¼ tsp. cinnamon
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Mix egg whites, milk, maple syrup, and cinnamon on a plate.
- Lay the Mini Lavash in the mixture, flip to coat both sides.
- Place cooked sausage link along the shorter end of the Mini Lavash, roll tightly.
- Pierce with 5 toothpicks to hold everything in place.
- Bake for 4 minutes – just enough so the egg mixture cooks in the middle.
- Place on a greased pan, turning until all the edges are toasted.
- Let cool and serve with a side of maple syrup.