Breakfast Naan Scramble
This breakfast Naan scramble is easy to make and so versatile. Make this quick breakfast for friends and family soon!
- 1 piece Atoria’s Family Bakery Naan
- 2 eggs, scrambled
- 1/3 cup cheddar cheese
- 1/4 cup diced bell pepper
- 1/4 cup basil
- Caraway seeds, for garnish
- Oil a small skillet and heat bell peppers on medium.
- Beat eggs and add to bell peppers.
- Scramble until cooked then sprinkle cheese.
- Toast Naan bread for 2-3 minutes in standard toaster, sprinkle caraway seeds, and top with eggs.
- Serving Size: 1