A crunchwrap but make it healthy… and for breakfast! Throw together your favorite breakfast ingredients, wrap them in our Lavash, and toast it. It doesn’t get much easier than that!
- 1 Whole Grain & Flax Lavash
- 1/2 cup spinach, steamed
- 1 spreadable cheese wedge
- 2 slices of ham
- 1 egg
- salt & pepper
- Optional: hot sauce and bagel seasoning
- Spread the cheese wedge in the center of the Lavash.
- Add ham slices and spinach on top.
- Cook the egg how you prefer.
- Lay the egg (yolk down if it’s runny) on top of the spinach,
- Add salt, pepper, hot sauce, and bagel seasoning before folding in the edges of the Lavash.
- Make sure the fillings are fully covered by the Lavash before adding to a greased pan, seal side down.
- Once golden, cook the other side and enjoy!