Balsamic Peach Lavash Pizza
Balsalmic perfectly compliments peach in this unique Lavash pizza recipe!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 pieces of prosciutto, optional*
- 2 oz. (1/4 cup) ricotta cheese
- 2 1/2 oz. fresh mozzarella, diced into small cubes
- 1 oz. (1/4 cup) asiago cheese, shredded
- 3/4 medium fresh peach, thinly sliced
- 1/4 cup balsamic reduction
- 1 tbsp. honey
- Preheat oven to 450⁰.
- Brush olive oil evenly over the Lavash sheet, layer with prosciutto, and season lightly with pepper.
- Dollop on small portions of ricotta, then sprinkle with Mozzarella and asiago.
- Top evenly with peach slices.
- Bake on pizza stone or on oven rack 4-5 minutes, or until edges are lightly golden.
- Remove from oven and drizzle with a mixture of honey and balsamic reduction to taste.
- Serve warm!
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb »