Asparagus and Ricotta Lavash Wraps
These cheesy asparagus Lavash wraps are perfect for sharing–but they’re so tasty you may not want to!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 6–7 asparagus spears
- 2 tbsp. Ricotta
- ¼ cup bean sprouts
- Trim asparagus and cut each stalk in half.
- In a pan with oil over medium-high heat, cook asparagus until just tender, 3-5 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Spread ricotta on Lavash.
- Arrange asparagus on top of ricotta–it’s okay if some of the asparagus sticks out!
- Top with bean sprouts.
- Wrap tightly and enjoy!
Learn how to Wrap Like A Pro.
In this recipe:Lavash Traditional »