Apricot & Prosciutto Lavash Pizza
When was the last time you enjoyed an apricot? Give it a try on this tasty pizza!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 1 tsp. fresh thyme, chopped (or 1/3 tsp. dried)
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper, freshly ground
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 1/2 tbsp. olive oil, divided
- 3 apricots, each pitted and cut into 8 wedges
- 1 shallot, peeled and thinly sliced
- 3/4 cup goat cheese, crumbled (3 oz.)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. fresh flat-leaf parsley, finely chopped (or 1/2 tbsp. dried)
- 1 tbsp. fresh chives, minced (or 1 tsp. dried)
- 1 cup arugula
- 1 oz. prosciutto
- 1 oz. Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Combine 1 tbsp. olive oil, thyme, pepper, apricots, shallots, and salt; toss gently.
- Warm Lavash in the oven 1 minute.
- Top the Lavash with goat cheese and apricot mixture.
- Bake for an additional 3 minutes or until crust is golden brown.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with parsley and chives.
- Toss arugula with 1 1/2 tsp. olive oil, then arrange arugula over apricot mixture.
- Top with prosciutto and Parmigiano-Reggiano cheese.
- Cut pizza and serve warm.
- Serving Size: 1 pizza
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb