Apple Brie Lavash Panini
This apple and brie Lavash brings together the best ingredients for an even better bite!
- 1 sheet Atoria’s Family Bakery Lavash
- 3/4 tbsp. extra virgin olive oil
- 1/2 tbsp. Dijon mustard (optional)
- 1/2 Granny Smith apple
- 1/16 Brie cheese wheel, at room temperature
- 3/8 tbsp. walnuts, coarsely chopped
- Preheat your panini press, with a flat plate attachment if you have one.
- Cut the apple in half lengthwise. Core the apple and cut it into thin wedges.
- Cut the Brie cheese into 2 thin slices.
- Brush the flatbread with olive oil so it won’t stick to the griddle plates.
- Spread mustard on one side of the bread.
- Place one piece of bread (the one without mustard), oil side down onto the hot griddle plate. Layer the quesadilla with the apples. Add 4 pieces of Brie and a sprinkle of walnuts. Close the sandwich with a second piece of bread with the mustard.
- Brush a little oil on the top of the flatbread and close the panini press; cook until the cheese is melted (about 3-4 minutes). Remove from the machine.
- Let the quesadilla cool a bit and cut the sandwich into quarters. If you want, you can make it a round quesadilla using a circle cutter or simply slicing it into the right shape with a knife.
- Serve with chips on the side.
- Serving Size: 2 mini panini
In this recipe:Lavash Garlic & Herb »